Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage is an extremely effective therapy that has evolved from traditional techniques practised in India for over a thousand years.
The treatment involves massage to the upper arms and back, shoulders, neck, face and scalp, with the client seated in an upright position. It works on particular areas of the body, especially the neck and shoulders where stress affects major muscle groups, it often brings immediate relief as tensions are eased and fibrous knots and nodules melt away. It also improves the efficiency of circulatory and lymphatic systems, toxins are dispersed and flexibility restored.
- Stimulates and improves scalp circulation, which helps with strength and growth of hair.
- Removes tension from the jaw and smooths out facial muscles. Disperses toxins from tense, knotted muscles.
- Relieves muscular tension and improves blood circulation in previously congested muscles.
- Stimulates and improves lymphatic and circulatory systems.
- Improves joint mobility.
- Relaxes the whole body.
- Provides additional oxygen to the brain.
- Increases oxygen uptake to the tissues.
- Provides a sense of peace, tranquillity and calmness.
- Increases levels of alertness and concentration.
- Releases anxiety.
- Helps lift feelings of depression and despondency.
- Helps to see things in the right perspective.
MAY ALSO HELP RELIEVE
- Hair loss and thinning.
- Scalp tension.
- Tension headaches.
- Sinusitis and congestion.
- Tinnitus or other ear problems.
- Neck and shoulder stiffness.
- Mental tiredness, anxiety and stress.
This form of massage is both subtle and deep, leaving you feeling deeply relaxed and rejuvenated.
To book just get in contact using the details below, or fill in our easy booking form on the right of this page.
Tel: 01442 832544 / 07776 213548